[thechat] Madhu's New Digicam - How's the Shutter Lag Time?

Joel D Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Mon Sep 20 08:33:34 CDT 2004

> Let me know what you think, guys.

First, I'm hungry. (As an amateur wannabe pretend chef, attractive
presentation is a passion of mine. You do it well.)

Other than one potentially minor quibble, they're fantastic.

If I were browsing your website considering where to go for dinner, I
might not notice, but looking at the photos critically, there's a slight
lack of depth of field. I do like the blurred non-essential content in
the background of some shots, but some have a noticable difference in
focus from the front of the plate to the back.

joel