[thechat] outburst

David Wagner medialyte at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 02:17:54 CST 2005

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 18:49:10 -0500, Tara Cleveland
<tara at taracleveland.com> wrote:

> I'm tempted to not reply at all. Your email was so disgusting to me I'd
> really rather ignore it. But I'm not sure I can. To me, it's like a
> stinking pile of crap left in the room, and although I'd like to
> pretend it's not there, it smells like shit.

I have mixed feelings about your decision to reply. On one hand, I
would have preferred to see Deacon get no reaction whatsoever to his
baiting bullshit.

On the other hand, your reply was such a nicely crafted take-down that
it was pretty satisfying to read. Well done.

--

David Wagner
medialyte at gmail.com