[thechat] Win FAT Repair Utility?

chris hardy lists at semioticpixels.com
Fri Jan 21 12:12:47 CST 2005

Hi Ron,
Did you fdisk it before reinstalling windows?

I seem to recall that the ME emergency disk has scandisk on it. If so, you
could boot from that disk and at the command prompt type scandisk - it'll
check the FAT and might even fix it.

Let me know if you need an emergency disk - I might be able to dig one out
of the dark recesses of my backup files.

hth
-chris