[thechat] outburst

Luther, Ron ron.luther at hp.com
Fri Jan 21 16:56:24 CST 2005

Moggie Kelsey recanted:

>>i used to try to catch ducks in buckets

???? ... <shrug /> ... I guess _everyone_ needs a hobby.
... and, sadly, that sounds better than many!   ;-)

>>almost got one once...but it bit me and ran away. and
>>it was one of those green-necked male ducks too, go figger.

Wait ... this wasn't in a dirty movie theatre was it? Lemme guess ...
was it eating your popcorn too?

>>heh, the only reason i believe this was actually uttered by a Texan, is
>>knowing the Texan in question to be an import model.

Heh! You can always tell a Jazz-Cat ... you just can't tell him much!

>>being neurotic, paranoid, psychotic (and a little schizo),

Really? Which one of you told you that?
(You're just jealous cuz the voices in my head won't talk to you!)

>>so i spend entire days at home with the kids--WOW--let me just say that
>>is one hard job. they have brains, feelings, opinions, you name it!

Awww shoot ... I only get to play 'tea party' with the grandkids on the
weekend or odd weeknight. (Wednesday ... Wednesday was pretty odd this
week.)

>>and yes, she could TOTALLY kick my ass,

Uh oh! ... I gots me onna them thar 'mean ones' too! Sure keeps life
interesting!

>>Shel Silverstein's "The Smoke Off"

Lyrics available here (and many other places naturally):
http://www.geocities.com/hitlerbitch1/smoke-off.html

Have Fun!

RonL.

(Hmmm ... I think I'll run by the sporting goods store this weekend and
see if I can get hold of one of them 'official' 'tournament quality'
duck catching buckets ... I wonder if there's a course around here??)