[thechat] Music to Boat To?

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Fri Aug 5 11:25:15 CDT 2005

M Kelsey polished the brass monkey with the following rag:

>>Wifey's been on a big "throw things away binge".
>>She keeps saying completely ridiculous things like:
>>"Do you *really* need ... [snip of important 'life
>>necessities' stuff]

<sigh />

Must be something in the water.  I feel your pain!

>>I think it's the two pianos that are really bugging her.

One obvious solution springs to mind ... I think you need
to run right out and buy a Hammond B3 and some Leslie
cabinets!

That should take her mind off the pinanos, right?    ;-P

>>Let's hope you never have a thorough background check....

Amen.  (Hell, every so often the skeletons get together and
send me threatening notes demanding more closet space! I tell
ya - if it ain't one thing its ... Lookout! Here they come
again!)

>>So the big question -- can you fit your King Arthur table
>>on this vessel?

Sadly no ... It woulda fit fine on that Navetta 30 I was
initially considering:
http://tinyurl.com/bolxq

But wifey correctly pointed out that the Navetta could turn
out to be a bit of a pain to get on and off the trailer at
the boat launch.

Oh well.  Hafta find another little fishing dinghy, I guess.

RonL.

{The "30" in Navetta 30 refers to meters, not feet!}