[thechat] infotourist (was pease porridge hot)

Noah St. Amand noah at tookish.net
Fri Feb 3 01:08:38 CST 2006

Hi Joel,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner -- it's been a crazy couple of
months and I'm just now making my way through the 2000+ messages I've
accumulated from evolt.

I'm glad you're enjoying the songs.

Canfield, Joel wrote (12/22/05 11:49 AM):
> Noah, is that you singing on "Sing a Life Never Lived" ? What a
> marvelous tune. Makes me think of how Rush has reacted to having a new
> baby sister when she was 16.

No, I just play the bass. I'm glad that song has a happy connotation for
you :-). The story behind it is actually pretty tragic: It's about a
friend of the songwriter's whose infant daughter died a few hours after
she was born due to some errors made at the hospital.

> So, when's the next installment of tunes? When will "Selected Case
> Studies" be available?

Well, the CD's available now (but it's just the same three songs as are
on the website). We're playing as much as possible now in hopes of
saving up some money in order to do a full length recording.

I'll keep you posted . . .

Cheers,
Noah