[thechat] infotourist (was pease porridge hot)

Canfield, Joel JCanfield at PacAdvantage.org
Fri Feb 3 13:16:11 CST 2006

> The story behind it is actually pretty tragic:

indeed; which triggers *other* memories . . .

> I'll keep you posted . . .

Haven't gotten around to mentioning it here, but I decided to put the
amps to my creative juices: http://www.fawm.org/writers.php?id=275

and, just 'cause it says I haven't *posted* any songs don't mean nuthin

I've *written*, music and lyrics, two. In two days. I'm recording hack
hack hack demoes to post, but song three is well underway. And today's
the 3rd.

Three songs in three days. Good thing I'm married to the right person .
. .

joel