[thechat] Catch me on podcast radio

Drew Shiel gothwalk at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 05:43:27 CDT 2006

On 4/25/06, Madhu Menon <chef at shiokfood.com> wrote:

> I thought I sounded nervous, spoke too fast, and not quite myself, but glad you liked
> me even in this avatar, Ron. I'm new to this radio thing.  ;)

   Sounds excellent to me, Madhu - I think everyone hates the sound of
their own voice recorded.

  Nina and I are going on a tour in India in the first half of
October. We'll have a few days before and after in Delhi, if you
should happen to be around? :)

  Drew.

--

// http://www.inranelagh.com - Local Information for Ranelagh, Dublin.
// "Wang Feng will use his voice to tear up your adamancy