[thechat] Your dream house: what tech stuff?

Mike King mike.king at redroom.co.uk
Fri Oct 27 05:01:18 CDT 2006

---- Martin wrote:
> see this?--> <--
> If thechat weren't plain text only, you'd see a picture of me in a
> lovely shade of green. Gits.

Sorry  ;)

---- Joel wrote:
> yeah
>
> fergit in-laws; can you handle an endless stream of visitors, ya
> newlyweds?

Course we can! It's one of the other uses for the place. Somewhere for friends to come and discover the west, and north, of Ireland  :)

---- John Wrote:
> Yeah, but the arse end of nowhere appears as if
> a gleaming metropolis to the place he's talking about... :)

Hey! I heard that. Fair enough it's a little out of the way, but I like it that way.
And the area looks nice [1] and so, hopefully, will the house [2] when the thatch is put back on it and it's had a measure of tlc  :)

[1] http://flickr.com/photos/emkay/278188546/
[2] http://flickr.com/photos/emkay/209361138/

But I'll make sure we take muchos photos and keep y'all up to date on the project.

mk