[thechat] Here comes Raphaël!

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Tue Nov 28 14:01:01 CST 2006

David Kaufman wrote:
> And quite a handsome shirt on her, too, I might add!  May we interest
> you in some matching baby apparel, too?
> http://www.cafepress.com/evoltgear#baby
>
> My daughter had all three, the evolt "creeper" (we call them "onesies"),
> t-shirt and bib, though she's outgrown them now, turning two next month!

Oh, more tempting baby gear. I've got so much as it is though. There is
a great local store called Jaminga that sells totally hip kids stuff.
I'm planning on getting these adorable shoes
http://stores.wildchildpdx.com/-strse-1464/Skull-Soft-Soled-Shoe-cln-/Detail.bok

I think I'll have to break down and get an Evolt creeper though. Makes
me wonder where my Evolt tshirt is too. hmmm...Christmas presents...

Judah