[thechat] Its Awfuwwy Kwiet Awound Here

Roger Austin raustin3 at nc.rr.com
Sat Jan 13 12:45:41 CST 2007

William Anderson wrote:
> How can you find football boring to watch?  NFL is tedious these days[1],
> full of stop/starts geared around TV advertising.  NBA is at least
> fast-paced.  Watching the most recent Old Firm[2] game was one of the best
> football matches this season, and that's just the SPL.

  Discussion of sports across cultures gives me this vision of
two Mayans watching a baseball game. One turns to the other and
says "What? The losing team isn't sacrificed?"
  I guess I've been watching too much Discovery Channel. Roger
--
Visit http://www.misshunt.com/ for fun and creative items including
the famous Clean/Dirty dishwasher magnet, now available in velcro.