[thechat] RPM Challenge?

Joel D Canfield joel at streamliine.com
Wed Jan 24 16:25:27 CST 2007

> And Here it is!!  The musical version of NaNoWriMo!
> Yup ... the RPM Challenge!  The goal here is to
> record 10 songs or 35 minutes of material in the 28
> days that comprise February.  (Might be 11 songs during
> a leap year - the rules were a little lax in that regard!)

ah, the 'now you really *do* have to record demos!' aspect of FAWM

despite my best intentions, it appears I'll be suffering through this
nonsense again next month.

ah well; maybe someone will buy the book I wrote for NaNoWriMo and I can
retire to Eire and write music. and books. and emails. lotsa emails.

joel