[thechat] RPM Challenge?

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Thu Jan 25 10:54:11 CST 2007

On 24 Jan 2007, at 22:25, Joel D Canfield wrote:

> ah well; maybe someone will buy the book I wrote for NaNoWriMo and
> I can
> retire to Eire and write music. and books. and emails. lotsa emails.

If you was hit by a truck and you was lying out there in that gutter
dying, and you had time to write *one* email. Huh? One email that
people would remember before you're dirt. One email that would let
God know how you felt about your time here on Earth. One email that
would sum you up. You tellin' me that's the email you'd write?

Cheers
Martin

martinb is listening to Folsom Prison Blues by Johnny Cash from
Johnny Cash At Folsom Prison

 > http://www.nuclearelephant.com/projects/dspam/
Sell Cloth Nappies from your website:
http://www.purpur.co.uk/announcing-purpur-associates