[thechat] oh yeah here it is "ADVENTURE"

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Mon Sep 24 12:00:52 CDT 2007

The haze of memory clears bit by bit...

I remember finding the magic word "xyzzy" (OH GLORIOUS DAY!!!) but was
never able to beat the game. I mean, at some point, I think I got
interested in boys.

And OMG!!! here's how to beat the game!!!
http://www.ir.bbn.com/~bschwart/adventure.html

You have to get to a VENDING MACHINE to buy OIL for your LAMP!

That would have taken me YEARS to figure out.