[thechat] t-shirts with faces on them

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Wed Oct 3 14:28:58 CDT 2007

My friend and I were at a show at a club weekend before last, and I had
this stack of photos from a Mudhoney show 1989 in Portland (w/ Nirvana
opening).  I'm helping my friend David who's a photographer make a
website, and so I had some of his prints...

Between bands, my friend spyed Steve Turner, Mudhoney guitar player, in
the crowd... so I was, like, OMG I have a photo of him from 20 years ago
in my car!
http://www.serpentone.com/gallery_pix/albums/ackerman/mudhoney/steve_turner.jpg

We should get him to sign it!  (I also had a sharpie... cool beans)  In
the photo he's wearing this goofball t-shirt like you could make at the
mall or fair, with a girl's face on it...

So my friend goes up to him with the photo, and is all, "Is this you?"
and he looked at some of the photos and laughed, and he signed it for us...

And on the back of the photo he wrote: "The girl on my shirt is
Michelle."  And he explained that she's a friend of his.  Which was
cool, because I was wondering who the girl on his shirt was.  It's
Michelle.  Oh, ok.

Me and my friend totally want to get t-shirts with each other's faces on
them, and wear them together.  It would be like Sims, but with t-shirts
instead of thought bubbles (oh yeah, we got the Sims game and the kid is
totally addicted)

Thanks for the hellokitty link, btw.  cool stuff on that site.

Erika