[thechat] I hate my email

Matt Warden mwarden at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 11:56:02 CDT 2008

On Sat, Aug 16, 2008 at 12:42 PM, Joel D Canfield <joel at bizba6.com> wrote:
> every day I delete about 10,000 spam messages from trash and spam
> folders. (this is only my email; not the whole company.)

I had this problem. First I used Thunderbird, and that was great. Then
I joined a company with work laptops which for some reason considered
Thunderbird against policy and deleted the executable every time it
ran (even from a thumb drive!). So I switched to gmail as my primary.
I really don't see spam ever.

But I also wouldn't use my gmail account for work emails, if the type
of stuff that is discussed is at all sensitive.

--
Matt Warden
Cincinnati, OH, USA