[thechat] differentiating two authors in print

Joel D Canfield Joel at BizBa6.com
Wed Mar 25 15:13:24 CDT 2009

my wife and I have  co-authored a book for virtual assistants. we both
write in the first person. we're looking for a simple way to
differentiate who's speaking, without having to say "Sue says" and "Joel
says" all the time. we're looking for something which would have the
same effect as talking to us at the same time on the phone: you'd know
who's speaking by their voice.

what would make sense to you while you were reading a book written by
two people?

joel