[thechat] Dont tax

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Sat Oct 30 15:43:23 CDT 2010

On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 7:58 AM, Jack Timmons <codeacula at codeacula.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 8:53 AM, Roger Austin <raustin3 at nc.rr.com>
> excited my morning by writing:
>> Cool in North Carolina too, but not bad.
>
> Even though I live in Florida, I usually prefer colder weather.
> Probably because rest of the year is humid and hot.

Come visit up in the Norwest, there's a La Nina in the Pacific and
Winter is scheduled to be cooler and wetter than normal. We got a dump
of about 3 feet of snow in the mountains earlier this week and
Timberline Lodge opened the lower slopes for skiing and boarding
yesterday. Earliest opening in a long time. Should be an excellent
year for playing in the snow.

Also, that is a cool squirrel.

Judah