[thechat] Music Information Retrieval for Dance Identification

Joel Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Tue Apr 30 12:00:29 CDT 2013

On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 11:53 AM, Luther, Ron <Ron.Luther at hp.com> wrote:

> I found his "The Man Who Mistook His Wife For a Hat" simply spellbinding.
>  If you only read one, I would recommend finding time for that one.

My middle daughter has had that for years. Should have read it before she
got married and moved out. I'll start there.

> {Uh Huh.  Yeah.  Sez the guy who has, at the very least, an entire
> bookcase overflowing with interesting things he hasn't gotten around to
> reading yet.}

I have found that by committing to write a new summary for Actionable Books
once a month, I finish at least one book a month. Though actually, I've
read a dozen books on writing craft in the past two months, and my head is
ready for some down time.