[Theforum] why join?

Marlene Bruce marlene at digitizethis.com
Tue Jan 15 14:20:03 CST 2002

Hey all,

http://evolt.org/user/index.html?action=signup

I believe in some former incarnation, this page answered the
question, "Why join?"

We need to put that info back in, and at the top above the form
fields. If I were a new visitor who happened to click the "Join" link
and got this page, I wouldn't have any idea why joining would be of
benefit to me.

As it is right now this is a barrier to membership.

Marlene

P.S. BTW, if you're wondering why I'm suddenly finding all of these
problems, it's from doing research on our site to answer questions
for Lou about the IA book. I think this exercise with him will have a
very positive impact on evolt.org.