[Theforum] (no subject)

A. Erickson amanda at gawow.com
Tue Feb 5 17:30:33 CST 2002

----
I read your email .. a couple times in fact.

Please explain in greater detail what you mean by "protecting the data"
?
----

I don't know how to explain it in any plainer language.

Here's what I wrote earlier:
However, it's important that we determine ahead of time what counts as
compromised and what we need to do to protect that data as much as
possible.

I also wrote:
I'd rather we just set it up with at the very least some checks and
balances in the process.

That's what I mean.

- amanda

P.S. Maybe someone else can see where I'm being unclear or where Michele
is not understanding what I'm saying and can explain it better?