[Theforum] evoltspotting

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 10 09:38:35 CDT 2002

> From: Madhu Menon <webguru at vsnl.net>
>
> At 07:04 PM 4/10/2002, aardvark wrote:
> >i did that a few months ago -- requested a design *only* critique of
> >algonquinstudios.com... got *great* feedback...
>
> Yes, I remember that. I think I sent a 9.6K critique, to which you
> sent a 10K reply. I still ROFL when I think of that.

hey, i had stuff to address...

> >and then no more threads, and i couldn't think of any more...
>
> I'm going to rack my brains tonight to find some more "seeds". May I
> request the others, as Rudy has already done, to do the same? We could
> brainstorm offlist if you like.

let's keep in mind that we can't *force* this, either... if all of a
sudden we all hit with design threads, it's gonna feel a little odd...

i think it's better if we all try to remember that we first need to keep
in mind that we *Can* ask design-related questions here...

and if thelist doesn't want design threads after we try it, then
maybe it isn't a designers list?