[Theforum] evolt.org revamp comment period open

Lachlan Cannon luminosity at members.evolt.org
Mon Feb 3 20:44:11 CST 2003

javier velasco wrote:
> $10 a month is expensive for me (Martin: you could host a small Octoberfest with
> that worth of beer in Chile)
> at $5 i could take it. for $3 i'd be happy to pay the full year in advance and
> feel relieved by helping evolt.org stay strong.

$5 sounds right to me too. (Disclaimer: Since I have my web site I won't
be using this, but it is what I'd be prepared to pay if I was going to.)

> This is a nice idea, but i think its our further discussion. IIRC the proposal
> was more about "do you agree that some major change in MEO can help us become
> more sustainable?" and the details of WHAT and HOW are part of the second
> discussion.
>
> But I could be wrong...

Well, the discussion was getting caught up on details, so I tried to
suggest some details that would hopefully be fine with everyone.
--
Lach
Web: http://illuminosity.net/