[theforum] 2 weeks to go... Template signoff Tuesday

Garrett Coakley garrett at polytechnic.co.uk
Tue Jan 18 08:04:00 CST 2005

On Tuesday, January 18, 2005  @418, Martin Burns wrote:

>On Mon, January 17, 2005 1:10 pm, Garrett Coakley said:
>
>> As I mentioned in my notes, that code isn't finished and couldn't be
>> worked into a drupal theme as-is, but I ran out of free time to devote.
>
>OK, so
>1) what needs doing to it?

* Article, Contact and Login pages need to be finished

* Search box needs to be changed to reflect the brief conversation the
other day re: amalgamating all searches into one

* Code structure and semantics +1'd. Especially important for the people
doing the CSS, they need to ensure that there are enough class and id
hooks to reach all the elements for styling.

More than likely I've missed out some things, but this is the stuff that
comes to mind right now.

G.