[theforum] Article, contact and login pages

Tara Cleveland evolt at taracleveland.com
Wed Jan 19 10:58:54 CST 2005

On 18-Jan-05, at 9:04 AM, Garrett Coakley wrote:
> * Article, Contact and Login pages need to be finished

I'm replying to what Garrett said- but putting this in a new thread so
hopefully it doesn't get missed.

I've been working on these pages and I'm almost finished. So please,
don't bother duplicating what I've done. Concentrate on the other
stuff. There's still lots to do.

> * Search box needs to be changed to reflect the brief conversation the
> other day re: amalgamating all searches into one
>
> * Code structure and semantics +1'd. Especially important for the
> people
> doing the CSS, they need to ensure that there are enough class and id
> hooks to reach all the elements for styling.

Good luck everyone!

Thanks,
Tara

--