[theforum] Ad: Renovations to www.evolt.org - your chance to get involved

Martin Burns yumyum at easyweb.co.uk
Wed Jan 19 07:32:36 CST 2005

On Tue, January 18, 2005 10:13 pm, JohnyB said:
>> *  IA / Usability / Interface design
>> *  l33t design sk1llz [ahem] specifically in the realm of
>> standards-based web building
>>
>> ...consider this an invitation to sign up to the other list where this
>> is all going on.
>
> I'd like to contribe if I can.

Welcome Johny and all other recent signups!

> Something about me - I've been doing the front-side and UI design
> professionally for 3 years, reflecting the new accessibility/usability
> approach in conjunction with good looking design. I'm involved in many
> Czech leading webdesign forums including topics about front-end coding
> and standards.

> I'd be glad if I could contribute to such a great project.

Fantastic! We'd be glad if you could too!

Now, the to-do list is:

* Article, Contact and Login pages need to be finished

* Search box needs to be changed to reflect the brief conversation the
other day re: amalgamating all searches into one

The current HTML is at
http://spiked.co.uk/evolt_page_types/

Grab it and go!

If you have any questions, join us in #evolt which is on freenode (or
alternatively: irc://irc.evolt.org ). Actually, that's probably a good
idea anyway, particularly as you're in just about the same timezone as
Garrett and a few others of us.

> Nice evening (afternoon, morning - wherever you are),

CET here during the week, so the same as you.

"Names, once they are in common use   | Spammers: Send me email to
 quickly become mere sounds, their    | -> yumyum at easyweb.co.uk <- to train
 etymology being buried, like so many | my filter. Currently killing over
 of the earth's marvels, beneath the  | 99.8% of all known spams stone dead.
 dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie     |
http://nuclearelephant.com/projects/dspam

Wooden toys for toddlers:
http://www.purpur.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=95