[theforum] nofollow in articles (was Re: New article)

Dean Mah dean.mah at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 07:37:50 CDT 2007

Hello,

Initial background on the issue was here:

http://lists.evolt.org/theforumarchive/Week-of-Mon-20070507/006232.html

However, the discussion took place on IRC.  If you would like to
withdraw your article, I can certainly understand that.

For my part, I do not have the time to decide which links do or do not
require the 'nofollow' tag based on a value judgment.

If you are interested in discussing this further, please join
theforum, as I do not have the time or the authority to debate the
issue.

Dean
- on behalf of evolt.org