[theforum] Treasurer's Report

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Thu Nov 2 23:12:26 UTC 2017

On Thu, Nov 2, 2017 at 7:10 PM, Dean Mah <dean.mah at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the update, Dave! Good work, even if you missed the $5/month
> penalty. I doubt that any one of us would have been any better at catching
> it. It's nice to know that someone is still watching the register. And
> thanks again for Neuro taking on the effort of the move and lowering the
> costs. You two are officially evolt.org! :)

And you too, Mr. Mailman ;)

Cheers Dave for the financial update. We'll need to figure out the
easiest/best/something way to get PayPal funds into DO, maybe just a
funds dump every so often to keep us in credit.

Do we still want to keep evolters.org?  I say if we can't find a use
for it by June (when it's up for renewal), I say let it expire and
save us literally half of our domain renewal costs!

-n