[theforum] update time

Dean Mah dean.mah at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 15:08:58 UTC 2021

Hi,

Thanks for all of your hard work and money in keeping the site up and
going for as long as you have. Thanks also for your stewardship for
the last little while and I trust and agree with your decision to put
evolt.org into cryostasis. It's been a good, strange, ride, and I'm
glad to have been a part of it.

Dean