[theforum] update time

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Sat Nov 20 06:51:37 UTC 2021

On Wed, Nov 17, 2021 at 3:10 PM Dean Mah <dean.mah at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for all of your hard work and money in keeping the site up and
> going for as long as you have. Thanks also for your stewardship for
> the last little while and I trust and agree with your decision to put
> evolt.org into cryostasis. It's been a good, strange, ride, and I'm
> glad to have been a part of it.

Thanks Dean. I appreciate all your help too, especially with keeping
mailman working and maintained all this time, it's like black magic to me
at times :)

I've spoken to Eric Meyer about the css-discuss list (which is hosted on
evolt), and he's happy for that to be a part of this drawdown plan. I just
need to figure out who manages the domains and dns for that, not sure if
that's you, Dean, or if it's John?

-n