[theforum] update time

Mike King mike at gir.pm
Sun Nov 21 17:40:57 UTC 2021

Hi all,

Only just saw this thread as it had been eaten by the spam folder.

Thanks for the update William. Your plan seems sound and I'm happy to dive in a get whatever isn't static over to being static, if that's required.

Thanks

Mike

---- On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 06:51:37 +0000 William Anderson <neuro at well.com> wrote ----

On Wed, Nov 17, 2021 at 3:10 PM Dean Mah <mailto:dean.mah at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for all of your hard work and money in keeping the site up and
> going for as long as you have. Thanks also for your stewardship for
> the last little while and I trust and agree with your decision to put
> evolt.org into cryostasis. It's been a good, strange, ride, and I'm
> glad to have been a part of it.

Thanks Dean. I appreciate all your help too, especially with keeping
mailman working and maintained all this time, it's like black magic to me
at times :)

I've spoken to Eric Meyer about the css-discuss list (which is hosted on
evolt), and he's happy for that to be a part of this drawdown plan. I just
need to figure out who manages the domains and dns for that, not sure if
that's you, Dean, or if it's John?

-n
--
TheForum Archives: http://lists.evolt.org/theforumarchive/