[thesite] November Stats

Daniel J. Cody djc at five2one.org
Fri Dec 1 14:36:28 CST 2000

http://evolt.org/stats/stats.nov2k.html

Page views were down a bit this month compared to last, but traffic was
up in a big way(from 17Gb last month to 22Gb this month).
Failed requests were down by 50%, probably because I finally put a
robots.txt file on our site
Even though our page views were down, 'hits' were up to 300,000(which i
dont understand..)
Most widely read article(suprise suprise) was the flamefest between me
and Jeff Zeldman, followed by the NS6 article and the freelancing tips
article by iSac's partner(not in the gay sense ;) Nick.

discuss amongst yourselves..

.djc.