[thesite] 14 days and counting..

McCreath_David McCreath_David at xmail.asd.k12.ak.us
Fri Dec 1 16:01:25 CST 2000

>Hi Dave,
>
>It depends.. On where they are, and how you want to change the way they are
>dealt with.  Are they going to be used in conjunction with the SSURL's?
For
>all clients, or just those with cookies disabled?
>
>Seth

Not a clue. I guess we'll have to defer to Dan/Jeff as authors of the SSURL
scheme.

As for the editing/viewing, I use WS-FTP to grab the files I need, edit them
in Homesite, and FTP 'em back up. The connection process occasionally drags
and the timeout is occasionally quicker than I'd like, but I always get a
connection and the actual transfer rates are pretty decent.

Dave