[thesite] 14 days and counting..

Joshua OIson joshua at alphashop.net
Fri Dec 1 16:11:54 CST 2000

SSURL

the cfid and cftoken are what CF uses to track user sessions.  They are
roughly the same as maintaining the client state with cookies.  I don't
understand why the validator does not like the attributes on the url.  That,
to me, seems like a perfectly normal way to pas attributes.  Technically,
the application could be set up to store client state in cookies and
completely forgo the cfid and cftoken (SSURL would still work) but the idea
is to not discourage users who do not have cookies enabled.  Can anybody
explain again (I did now quite understand the first time) why the validor as
w3c is horking on the parameters?

-joshua