[thesite] 14 days and counting..

elfur at hugvit.is elfur at hugvit.is
Wed Dec 13 11:05:29 CST 2000

yes, please, David, I'll be working on things tonight, but any help is
appreciated

I'll contact you when at home

*the working one rests*

                    McCreath_David
                    <McCreath_David at xmail.asd.        To:     "'thesite at lists.evolt.org'" <thesite at lists.evolt.org>
                    k12.ak.us>                        cc:
                    Sent by:                          Subject:     RE: [thesite] 14 days and counting..
                    thesite-admin at lists.evolt.
                    org

                    12.12.2000 23:09
                    Please respond to thesite

Hi, Dan --

Look at this one:

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Ftest.evolt.org%2Ftest%2Fartic

le%2Fvalidate_article.html

It's hardcode version of an article *after* log in, which means some form
elements have been removed and the HTML in the sidebar is a touch
different.
The only errors are the querystring ampersands. Just a little tweaking is
all it needs, I believe.

Elfur, do you want some help with the tabbar and sidebar?

Dave

http://lists.evolt.org/thesitearchive/
and new & improved kentucky fried old archives:
http://lists.evolt.org/thesitearchive/old/