[thesite] 14 days and counting..

Daniel J. Cody djc at five2one.org
Wed Dec 13 16:32:37 CST 2000

i'm seeing a difference on the login bar jeff.  the log in boxes come up
even after i successfully login.

if i dont choose the 'remember me' box, it doesn't appear to do anything
at all, just reload the page.

if you do choose the 'remember me' box, it welcomes you back then
redirects you to where you were at with the username / password text
boxes on the sidebar.

.... ?