[thesite] couple things i've noticed so far today..

Daniel J. Cody djc at five2one.org
Thu Dec 14 13:28:17 CST 2000

hey guys -

first off, kick ass job jeff. i fell asleep on my keboard last night so
i didnt get that last icq you sent.. sorry :) go get some sleep..

couple things:

1.) performance is way way way better than the old site.. i was kinda
doubting you jeffrey, but its very snappy under a full load

2.) we're seeing about a 3-4x increase in traffic today for unknown
reasons.. i checked the referer logs and there aren't any major links or
anything yet, so thats wack.. *shrug*

3.) check out: http://www.opera.com/press/articles.html - we're about
halfway down in the first list.. cool.

i've got my 'leaving work' party tonite at 5pm so i wont be around much
tonite in case ther are any probs. i will have my cell, which is posted
somewhere in the admin archive

thanks to everyone again!!!!

.djc.