[thesite] some constructive criticism

McCreath_David McCreath_David at xmail.asd.k12.ak.us
Fri Dec 15 13:49:43 CST 2000

>The argument about using Javascript for dropdown boxes and how it
>increases usability is something i'd tend to disagree with,
>but there are
>a cuople good points in there..
>
>.djc.

I agree on the Javascript thing. They're both common enough, but I agree
with the comment later on down the page that the "launch on select" approach
can be annoying. Personally, I think you choose one or the other and stick
with it. I say with stick with our "Go" button.

See my earlier email about some of the other changes regarding the
criticism, and check them on test.evolt.org.

Dave