[thesite] lists site help

Elfur Logadottir elfur at lists.evolt.org
Fri Dec 15 14:51:13 CST 2000

I agree with you isaac, partly, but here's my pow (oh no,
not again :-):

the khaki scheme is soft on the eye, everything is smooth
and silky
however the red scheme (and partially the blue scheme as
well) is a little harsh on the eyes, and I'm afraid that it
will be even more so, if you darken the background, things
need to be smoother and not too dark.

will have color suggestions later tonight

*the interfering one rests*
[elfur]

From: "isaac" <isaac at members.evolt.org>

| > I'm having a serious disconnect with my color sense. If
somebody has some
| > suggestions for a reddish color scheme for the new
layout on
| > list.evolt.org
| > (similar to the greenish one on www.evolt.org), I'd love
to hear them.

| trying to mirror the khaki in red will only fail as faded
reds too often
| result in "oh, that's too close to pink".
|
| here, i think your best bet is to darken the red
background (try at least
| 660000) and even desat it a bit, and then make the
internal style in shades