[thesite] [BUG] edit comment

jeff jeff at members.evolt.org
Sun Dec 17 11:19:00 CST 2000

martin,

:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
: From: martin burns
:
: Just tried to edit a comment, and got this:
:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

fwiw, those features were to have been turned off.  upon checking thesite it
appears that *once again* the display file for articles no longer has the
changes i made to it, including the pending article message, replacing
changes.  it was fine until i went to bed around 3am or so pacific time.
who's edited it since then?  you can reply to me offlist if you like.

my concern is that all the little things i'm addressing on the live site are
disappearing too.  please tell me that's not happening.

thanks,

.jeff

name://jeff.howden
game://web.development