[thesite] SSURL redirect page

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Sun Dec 17 17:20:05 CST 2000

> http://www.evolt.org/index.cfm?menu=8&cid=352&catid=21
>
> I can't seem to find the pieces that are building that page... Can anybody
> direct me?

might be in application.cfm somewhere.

btw, nice user search (jeff?). i searched for "is" and it returned people
with "is" in their name, username, or email address.

but is it gonna be dangerous allowing people to search for "a", list 100
users, and copy them into a db? then "b", etc? there are 1806 users returned
by the "a" search. i assume i can change the query string to list all of
them on one page.

maybe we should not show email addresses in that listing?

are the addresses that aren't showing, not showing cos people haven't
entered one? or just asked them not to be shown?

often having email showing is the only way for people to track you down
after having read your article.

i think the user search is useful. but i'd prefer that it hid email
addresses in the results listing.