[thesite] Is the 404 bug figured out yet?

djc djc at five2one.org
Mon Dec 18 00:52:36 CST 2000

I've been bleeding my eyes all weekend over this one and my official
stance is this happens in the exact same versionf of IE on the exact same
versions of the OS between installs. i've got two machines with clean
installs on them and clean installs of the browser on them. it happens on
one, and not other..

err my offial stance is probably, "I have no fucking clue whats causing
this" :)

i'm still lookin though(thank god this caught me between jobs ;)

.djc.