[thesite] codefest 2.0 itineraries..

Elfur Logadottir elfur at lists.evolt.org
Thu Nov 16 12:13:47 CST 2000

From: "Daniel J. Cody" <dcody at oracular.com>

| poor elfur, she's about another 20° higher than us.. it
*never* gets
| warm up there ;)

It does too !!!! :-)

64°N ~20W

It's "only" ~ -2c now - but it went below -10c the other
night (not during the day though)

It doesn't get much colder than -10 (that is pretty cold
here actually).
The problem is that the wind might be pretty strong at the
same moment
 - hence it'd feel like a lot more than lousy -10°c

and yes, we do have days that go over 20°c (few, but they
happen).
on the east coast it even happens more often (but then it
also snows more there and the winters are colder, so you
prefer the west coast)

And Isaac we survive by going to externalland at least once
each year :-)

the arctic one rests