[thesite] evolt jobs app

McCreath_David McCreath_David at xmail.asd.k12.ak.us
Wed Apr 18 12:11:27 CDT 2001

Cool. So I just created a new job, and assigned Adrian, Dean, and myself to
it. Now when I go to "Browse Open Jobs", it shows up three times. Is that
because there are three people assigned to it?

Also, when I realized that I had given the job today's date as the due date,
I went to edit it and it told me I needed to enter a valid number for the
job. Does an update need a new letter (5-a goes to 5-b)?