[thesite] evolt jobs app

McCreath_David McCreath_David at xmail.asd.k12.ak.us
Wed Apr 18 12:23:27 CDT 2001

>From: Daniel J. Cody
>
>yes.. it shows up each of those times because its 'open' for 3 people.
>once everyone is 'completed' with it, it wont show up

Dig.

>> Also, when I realized that I had given the job today's date
>>as the due date,
>> I went to edit it and it told me I needed to enter a valid
>number for the
>> job. Does an update need a new letter (5-a goes to 5-b)?
>
>ya, the biggest thing i'm still working on is the job numbering.. try
>changing it to b or changing it all together

It barfs no matter what I do. I tried putting a "b" in the third field, I
tried changing the number altogether, and this is the error that I'm
getting:

Error Occurred While Processing Request
Error Diagnostic Information

An error occurred while evaluating the expression:

#attributes.ae#

Error near line 78, column 93.
----

Error resolving parameter ATTRIBUTES.AE

ColdFusion was unable to determine the value of the parameter. This problem
is very likely due to the fact that either:

You have misspelled the parameter name, or
You have not specified a QUERY attribute for a CFOUTPUT, CFMAIL, or CFTABLE
tag.

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of
(#attributes.ae#), occupying document position (78:92) to (78:106).

Date/Time: Wed Apr 18 12:19:33 2001
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.5; Windows NT 5.0)
Remote Address: 209.165.171.195
HTTP Referer: http://admin.evolt.org/jobs/?action=Edit&job_id=40118