[thesite] job coolness

McCreath_David McCreath_David at xmail.asd.k12.ak.us
Wed Apr 18 16:38:50 CDT 2001

Just a few stray thoughts:

1) Dan, is it possible to append the task to the job name in the "Browse
Open Jobs"? So the window would show:

0002-444-a: Start repairs on the Castle Swamp - Project Management
0002-444-a: Start repairs on the Castle Swamp - Vacation
0002-444-a: Start repairs on the Castle Swamp - Debugging

Or append the name of the person who has the task.

2) On the "Current Jobs" table and the "Completed Jobs" table, clicking on
"job number" actually sorts by "client name". It looks like it's just
passing the wrong value to the query string.

3) How did Seth end up with Judith's contact info? :)

Dan, this is just kicking ass. I'm really impressed. Let us know if you need
more hands on code clean up or something, okay?

Are we going to be able to invite people to sign up for work this way? Like
send an announcement to thesite or thelist:

"Hey, I'm working on the new project for evolt and I need some production
help. If you're interested, head over to http://projects.evolt.org/ and sign
up."

And then they get to register? Or is it going to be more of a one on one
invitational thing?

David