[thesite] RDF/RSS again

John Handelaar john at userfrenzy.com
Wed Mar 14 06:37:47 CST 2001

Doesn't seem to be there...

The reasons I'm suggesting an RSS feed in particular are:

1	It works with NS6 sidebars
2	It works with Weblog apps including Slash, Geeklog,
	PHPwebsite, PHPnuke (ugh), and (cough) Userland

Jeff's file certainly is XML (with ?CF syntax throughout)
but it won't do either of these very-useful-for-promoting-evolt
things.  Well, not without an external server and a DTD,
anyway.

Another link:
<wrap>
http://dmoz.org/Reference/Libraries/Library_and_Information_Science/Technica
l_Services/Cataloguing/Metadata/Resource_Description_Framework_-_RDF/Applica
tions/RSS/
</wrap>

jh

(Suddenly beginning to feel like a PITA)

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7209 4117       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com