[thesite] test.evolt.org change fyi

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Fri Nov 16 20:14:32 CST 2001

9.2.1 Phrase elements: EM, STRONG, DFN, CODE, SAMP, KBD,
VAR, CITE, ABBR, and ACRONYM

15.2.1 Font style elements: the TT, I, B, BIG, SMALL, STRIKE, S,
and U elements

good rebuttal, adrian

i am convinced

i guess i should've done the research myself

you can add "bonehead" to that long list of names i'll answer to

i'm gonna keep right on using <small> on my own site ('cause it validates,
and it's bloody convenient) but i do concede the point about structure and
style

thank you for setting me straight and not tearing a complete strip off me
(only a partial one)

i like matt's idea, a tag that structurally indicates that its content is
less important (and therefore user agents would be right in rendering it in
smaller font, or quieter voice, or whatever)

like, um, <unimportant> or <inessential> or <bushwah>

rudy