[thesite] d.e.o file perms

Simon Coggins ppxsjc1 at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Feb 4 11:34:01 CST 2002

> Whats the URL you're using to get to PhpMyAdmin ? I just put 2 and 2
> together and realized that phpMyAdmin isn't able to access the MySQL DB on
> leo.
>
> http://lists.evolt.org/phpMyAdmin/ is the URL you should be using from now
> on.. Is the stuff in *that* db?

Ah! That explains it! The database name is astro38 (my old meo account
name). The admin interface I use to update the links is stored on that
account, and I've been logging into the meo phpMyAdmin.

I've just logged into the lists phpMyAdmin and all the links from the last
couple of weeks are there. I just need to copy the admin interface over to
leo.evolt.org and we should be good to go again.

Thanks for the help sorting this out. There's no need for anyone to resend
the links - they are all stored safely in the new database.

Cheers,

Simon