[thesite] (Fwd) [---st] Re: Language [#8306]

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Tue Feb 12 16:48:00 CST 2002

actually, we didn't bounce HTML emails. they just got held in the approval
queue till one of us forwarded them through matt's HTML stripper(w00h00!)
manually. which, needless to say, was a pain in the ass.

i used to put a hold on a shitload more header values, if thats what you
mean by moving target.. that list i posted yesterday is about half the
size it was before the new MG came along.

anywho